Find and replace seems to be working but sends an email saying, "Please login"

Gerald

Nov 16, 2009, 12:38:42 AM11/16/09
to RedDot CMS Users
I'm working with Reddot 9.0 and attempting to use the global find and
replace feature. The system will list the pages it has found that
satisfy the Find, and will even show me a "detail" view of each
found page, which will show me the red line style preview of the
changes it will make. I can then select pages to be processed and get
a screen message advising that the Replace has started. It is all
looking good at this stage, but the changes never complete and the
email report only contains the words "Please login!". Obviously I am
logged in as a administrator

Has anyone come across this one before?

Stefan Buchali

Nov 16, 2009, 10:07:51 AM11/16/09
to RedDot CMS Users
Have a look at the help pages ;-)

You must either increase the number of parallel session for your user,
as global search and replace runs as an own process under the account
that has started it.

Or you must log off and wait for the result mail.

markus giesen

Nov 16, 2009, 8:16:17 PM11/16/09
to RedDot CMS Users
Oh and keep also in mind, that during search & replace you should
NEVER change the language variant:

Read More
http://bit.ly/2ioMsM