summer league

Megan Alatorre

Aug 2, 2014, 10:49:38 AM8/2/14
to redding-ultima...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

My husband and I just moved to redding and are going to join your fall league. Is summer league still going on though? We would love to be able to play the next two weeks!

Thanks
Megan Alatorre.

Don O'Connell

Aug 2, 2014, 11:03:43 AM8/2/14
to megan.a...@gmail.com, redding-ultima...@googlegroups.com

Everyone that comes out on Wednesday nights gets put on a team. You are welcome to come join us this week.

-Don.

Megan Alatorre

Aug 6, 2014, 2:36:43 PM8/6/14
to redding-ultima...@googlegroups.com
Does it start at seven? Should we bring any certain color shirts?

Don O'Connell

Aug 6, 2014, 4:48:31 PM8/6/14
to redding-ultima...@googlegroups.com, Megan Alatorre
We have pennies you can wear but if you want to bring your own shirts the team colors are red, blue, yellow and green. -Don.