Full Moon Hat is Back!

Trung Pham

Jul 17, 2015, 5:13:11 AM7/17/15
to redding-ultima...@googlegroups.com

Registration for Full Moon Hat 2015 is open now!

A cool night of pancakes, coffee, energy drinks, and of course, frisbee!

http://sacultimate.org/e/full-moon-hat-2015

DateSaturday, August 1st, 2015

Time6:00 pm - 2:00 am

LocationMather Sports Center, 3755 Schriever Ave, Mather, California.

Cost: ($25 if paid by end of day June 25th/ $30 if paid by end of day July 26th / $35 Regular pricing after July 27th)

What you get: 4 games of ultimate, field food, coffee, and all the pancakes you can eat!

Registration: Opens Saturday, June 20th and closes Thursday, July 30th, or sooner if the tournament fills up.  Register early, this tournament fills up quickly for both men and women!

General Info: This is a co-ed hat tournament (register individually and we form teams based on your skill level).  All skill levels are welcome.  The hat rule is not in effect, however fun hats are encouraged :)

Baggage: You may baggage (request to play with a particular individual) up to ONE player.  You can not create a string of baggaged players.  Coordinators do their best to accommodate requests.

Park rules: We will be playing on turf fields.  That means no dogs and no food or drinks other than water on the field.  No exceptions!  Plastic cleats are allowed.  If you plan to layout we recommend you wear tights because turf burns hurt.

So to reiterate, please leave your dogs and alcohol at home.  Thanks.  We really want to respect the park rules so we can have this tournament again next year.

Pancake Contest: There will be a pancake eating contest again this year!  Previous winners consumed over 20 pancakes and still managed to play a full set of games. If you think you have what it takes to win, step up to the plate this year. There will be prizes for the three best pancake eaters and pancakes will be piping hot all night. The winner will be announced at the end of the night.  If you puke you have to start over.

Volunteers: We are looking for volunteers to help cook pancakes for our hungry ultimate players.  Please email the coordinators if you're interested in helping out.  SUPA is a non-profit organization run by volunteers and we need your help to make this tournament run smoothly.  Also, if you have a gas or electric grill you are willing to lend for the tournament let us know.  Thanks.

Cordinators:

Yaju Nagaonkar, Melinda Lee

Copyright © 2015 Sacramento Ultimate Players Association, All rights reserved.
This is a list to let you know about upcoming events from SUPA and other opportunities to play Ultimate in the Central Valley. You are on this list because you registered for an account at the SUPA website. If you would like to stop receiving these emails, simply look for the opt out link at the bottom of the page.

Our mailing address is:
Sacramento Ultimate Players Association
2400 Portola Way
SacramentoCA 95818

Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
open.php