1 day ultimate frizz tourney INVITE

1 view

coltinw1

Feb 6, 2015, 5:52:25 PM2/6/15
to redding-ultima...@googlegroups.com
Hello Redding Ultimate Players,

This Is Kurt From Grass Valley Ultimate.
  I have been asked if we could get some local teams together down in Penn Valley http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Penn%20Valley&state=CA for a 1 day pick up tournament.

We would love to have Redding/Anderson players come down to Grass Valley (Penn Valley) on Feb 15th. Games start at 1:00 pm.  My email is colt...@sbcglobal.net and my phone is 530-575-0608.  WE are trying for a coed 5:2  ratio but this is not a hard and fast rule.  It's Just pick up.  So come have fun.  Weather is going to be good.  We have a team from Central valley coming and teaming with some UNR players, Stockton, Reno, Truckee, Chico and of course you guys.  Let me know your interest, so I can reserve more fields if Necessary.  Thanks Kurt