Red Hot Hat 2013

Pete Gadomski

Mar 7, 2013, 6:26:33 PM3/7/13
to redding-ultima...@googlegroups.com
The 2013 Red Hot Hat tournament will be held on Saturday, April 27th at Enterprise Park. Registration, fees, and exact times will be announced in the coming days. Until then, keep that Saturday open for a fun-filled day of disc, friends, and good times! For more information, please see our official Red Hot Hat 2013 page at http://www.reddingultimate.org/tournaments/red-hot-hat/2013.

The Red Hot Hat is an open-to-the-public hat tournament. You don't need to come with a team — just bring yourself, and will put together random yet balanced teams the morning of the tournament. You will be guaranteed a full day of play, food, hydration, and basic amenities.

You're welcome to indicate your intention to attend here on the Facebook event, but you will *not* be registered unless you sign up via our website (link coming soon).

We can't wait to see you at the tournament on April 27th! Any questions can be directed to redh...@reddingultimate.org.

Ultimate At OIT

Apr 4, 2013, 10:18:24 AM4/4/13
to redding-ultima...@googlegroups.com
Pete,

I am going to have a group from OIT coming down to play.  So for payments I can use Paypal and increase the price for our guys.  So then I will email you a list of names that correspond to that quantity/price.

Let me know if this works for you.

May your discs always fly true,
OIT Ultimate

Pete Gadomski

Apr 4, 2013, 10:30:43 AM4/4/13
to redding-ultima...@googlegroups.com
That should be fine, thank you for the heads up. Glad you guys are coming down!

-Pete

Ultimate At OIT

Apr 23, 2013, 5:35:39 PM4/23/13
to redding-ultima...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am currently doing the paypal purchases for OIT Ultimate.  The name on the paypal will be Chris Frazier and the address with 3201 Campus Drive.  and we want 2 discs, info will be the same.

I have 4 individuals:

Jacob Miller
Robert Duncan
Mitchell Crim
Joe Hammond

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 10:18 AM, Ultimate At OIT <oitul...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Pete,
>
> I am going to have a group from OIT coming down to play.  So for payments I
> can use Paypal and increase the price for our guys.  So then I will email
> you a list of names that correspond to that quantity/price.
>
> Let me know if this works for you.
>
> May your discs always fly true,
> OIT Ultimate

Pete Gadomski

Apr 23, 2013, 5:59:40 PM4/23/13
to redding-ultima...@googlegroups.com
Right on Jacob, thanks for the heads up. Can't wait to see you this weekend!

-Pete