Red Hots practice scheduled for January 19th, 2013 from 10am to 12pm

Pete Gadomski

Jan 8, 2013, 12:14:56 PM1/8/13
to redding-ultima...@googlegroups.com
The Red Hots will be holding a practice on January 19th, 2013, 10am to
12pm at Enterprise Park. This practice is open to all comers. We will
be going over basic ultimate strategies, talking about the 2013 club
season, and scrimmaging. Please note this practice was previously
scheduled for last November, but was cancelled.

We especially encourage folks to show up who have familiarity with the
game (e.g. played in the fall or summer leagues) and are excited about
taking their game to the next level.

We don’t practice often, so its crucial that anyone interested in
playing in tournaments during 2013 makes the effort to be at practice.
If you aren’t able to make it, but still want to be able to go to
tourneys, be sure to talk to the captains before the date of the
practice.

For more information, please email red...@reddingultimate.org.

This announcement can also be found at
http://reddingultimate.org/news/2013/01/08/red-hots-practice.