When is pickup for May, 2014

1 view

alessand...@gmail.com

May 13, 2014, 6:13:51 PM5/13/14
to redding-ultima...@googlegroups.com
Hey! Just wondering when pickup for May starts? I'm anxious to throw some disks around! Please let me know the day and time

Young, Alicia

May 13, 2014, 7:07:05 PM5/13/14
to redding-ultima...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alessandra,
May pickup has already started!  Last week was the first week of the summer season.
We play every Wednesday, 7 - 10pm at Caldwell park.  It's $20 to play for 14 weeks of pick-up + league games, and includes a shirt!

Hope to see you tomorrow.
~Alicia

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 3:13 PM, <alessand...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey! Just wondering when pickup for May starts? I'm anxious to throw some disks around! Please let me know the day and time

alessand...@gmail.com

May 15, 2014, 3:59:25 PM5/15/14
to redding-ultima...@googlegroups.com
Shoot! I can't believe we missed it! Where do we pay? We'll be there next Wednesday for sure!

Young, Alicia

May 15, 2014, 4:02:34 PM5/15/14
to redding-ultima...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alessandra,
You just pay when you show up.

Hope to see you next week.
~Alicia

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 12:59 PM, <alessand...@gmail.com> wrote:
Shoot! I can't believe we missed it! Where do we pay? We'll be there next Wednesday for sure!

Don O'Connell

Jul 1, 2014, 12:53:50 PM7/1/14
to redding-ultima...@googlegroups.com, alessand...@gmail.com
Hi Alessandra,

Were you able to come out and did you get on a team?  If not, it is not too late.

Also, if you want to get back to playing a bit, after the league games there is a pickup game.  Though the league is designed to allow walk-up pickup players to be put on teams each night.  Everyone is always welcome to play.

-Don.