We Need Your Help !

chrise...@hotmail.com

Sep 28, 2008, 2:43:38 PM9/28/08
to Redding Loaves and Fishes
Now in Redding, California if you are one of the more than 3,000
homeless men, women, and children in Shasta County caught by a small
campfire trying to keep warm within Redding's city limits, or
sleeping
anywhere in a car, you can receive up to six months in jail, and a
$1,000 fine.

God, from one end of the Bible to the other, expresses his desire for
us to care, uphold and provide for the poor. Is it God's will that
poverty should be a crime? Is it not written, "He who oppresses the
poor, reproaches His Maker?" Didn't Jesus say, "Assuredly, I say to
you, inasmuch as you did it to one of the least of these my brethren,
you did it to me?"

Mental illness does not respond to increased fines and jail time.
Homelessness does not respond to tearing down their temporary
shelters, throwing away their possessions, and driving them out of
town. A lack of hope does not respond to a lack of love.

We need Your Help !! Demand for Food Assistance has risen
dramatically, while donations have reduced to a trickle. Our
Volunteers are now buying food out of their own pocket !, as well as
putting in hundreds of hours ! Please view and rate our videos, and
consider this video as a favorite , or add to your Profile, which
will
boost our views and search engine rating. Do you have a blog, myspace
or web site you would consider blessing us, and embedding this
video ?? Please keep us in your prayers !! , so we can continue to
feed the Hungry Children and Families in our area, and to "To honor
God by seeing the face of Christ in every person we serve"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBhkheF1REE

Please Share This Message With Your Friends~ !

http://www.reddingloavesandfishes.com/