4th of July Shoe Sale, Tasty Tuesdays, Redd Angel Radio, Runway 101 Atlanta

Redd Angel

Jun 27, 2011, 4:56:03 PM6/27/11
to ReddHottNews
How about Fire Works and Footwear.
Sale Event: Starting tomorrow Tuesday, June 28th, Off Broadway Shoes
will release a 4th of July holiday coupon valid from July 1 through
July 4th. The coupon will be available on its website (http://
www.offbroadwayshoes.com/) and customers can get $10 off their
purchase of $39.90 or more. Happy Independence Day!

Tasty Tuesdays!
Did you miss hanging out with Redd Angel Radio last Tuesday. Don't
worry we are doing it all over again June 28th at Via Food Bar in
Buckhead. DJ Blakmagic on the 1's and 2's, great food and drink
specials all night long. Admission is FREE!!!! http://www.viarestaurant.net/
also visit www.blakmagic.com. And you know where you can find me.

Redd Angel Radio
This week our special guests will be Request DaLyfe Style.. A dynamic
duo that is taking over the
styling scene here in Atlanta.
Catch us on www.underworldmixradio.com and www.indiesstandup.com
Want a dose of Redd Angel all in one place www.infostripe.com/reddangel.
Also check out the blog
www.randomcatrecords.blogspot.com

Aspiring Models. Want to own the Catwalk?
Runway 101 Atlanta has kicked of it's summer session.
Learn how to get a leg up on the competition. Learn the skills
that will get you noticed every time.
$35.00 1 1/2 hr sessions per person. (group rates available)
Saturdays 3-5 pm
383 Marietta Str Ste B Atlanta Ga 30313
www.facebook.com/Runway101Atlanta

Need Quality Printing at affordable prices?
Call Blue Pearl Printing
404-513-8728
www.indigoswagg.com