Fashion Events and Redd Angels Indie's on the Rise!!!

Redd Angel

Jul 19, 2011, 10:30:48 AM7/19/11
to ReddHottNews
Hey Everyone! I have come down for a quick visit to tell you what I
have been up to.. EVERYTHING!!

On the Fashion Scene
This week the 2011 Fashion Experience at the Art Institute of Atlanta/
Decatur will hold a 3 day Fashion Seminar with a panel of Experts in
the Fashion Industry. This event is free to the public and of course
Redd Angel Radio will be there along with Amped Nation Magazine which
will be introduced to the students and Faculty of the Art Institute.
For times and list of Guest Speakers ck out my Runway101Atlanta page
on Facebook
www.facebook.com/runway101atlanta

Also Atlanta International Fashion Week kicks of this week as well.
Held at the beautiful Biltmore in Atlanta
July 19th- 24
www.atlantaintlfashionweek.com for details.

RiP the Runway Against Childhood Obesity
July 23rd at Atlanat Space
Hosted by No Face Productions and The Gymanimals
TICKETS:
$10 in advance (pay online at www.gymanimals.eventbrite.com)
$15 at the door

Ok Atlanta we have to get on our A Game according to GQ.com we are #17
on the Top 40 Worst dressed cities. # 17 that is not cool. I am a
true fashionista and we can not let the majority spoil the bunch. I
say we show them that we know what fashion is. Who's with me.
For Complete List visit www.gq.com

REDD ANGEL'S INDIES ON THE RISE!!

Here are some up and coming Independent artist that are making some
noise. If you would like your artist nominated for this list send a
email to in...@iamreddangel.com

Rudy Currence
www.rudycurrenceonline.com

Pradigy GT
www.pradigy.com

Simplified
www.simplifiedmusic.com

Krys Ivory
www.facebook.comkrysivory

Make sure to check out me and my co-host Judah Amore on Redd Angel
Radio. Thursdays Fridays Saturdays and Tuesdays on www.underworldmixradio.com
and www.indiesstandup.com.

Follow me on twitter @Reddangelradio, Give me a like www.facebook.com/ReddAngel1

VISIT MY SITE www.iamreddangel.com. It is currently under
construction but there are some updates and new pics will be added.
For Booking Contact Ndwele Beatty in...@iamreddangel.com