Redd Angel Updates! What's new in Redd Angelville!!!

Redd Angel

Jul 31, 2011, 11:34:44 AM7/31/11
to ReddHottNews
Hello Everyone. Of course you know this group is to let you know a
little bit about what is happening in my world. It has been a very
busy couple of weeks. Mainly Last week. Before I go into to much
detail here are a few facebook pages that I want you to like a
tweeters I want you to follow. Thanks for your support.

www.facebook.com/AmpedNationMag
www.facebook.com/Amped4acure
www.facebook.com/ReddAngel1
www.facebook.com/Runway101Atlanta.
http://www.facebook.com/amped4acure#!/pages/Easter-Seals-North-Georgia-Inc/62588479477
http://www.facebook.com/amped4acure#!/pages/The-James-Brown-Project/127521984006338

Now what has been really good in my world!! a little bit of
Everything.

Amped Nation Magazine was introduced last week at the Fashion
Experience at The Art Institute of Atlanta/Decatur
Our distinguished host was none other then Proffessor Courtney A
Hammonds and he is also CEO of Unique Images International. There
were a list of Expert speakers from Celebrity Make up Artist!, Public
and Relation companies, Talent Agency owners etc. It was fantastic.
We are so proud to have been a part to see the photos you can go to
our Facebook page and check them out. The students are a great group
of individuals

Amped 4 A Cure is growing up and expanding literally. Amped 4 A Cure
has several programs within its organization and many are already up
and going in full force. The Music That Heals program is now in 2
children s hospitals in NC and will be expanding into a 3rd. And the
Music Therapy program donates pre programmed I pods to the hospital
courtesy of Best Buy for children to rent out and listen to during
their chemotherapy. To see several of th other programs that we have
please visit our site www.amped4acure.org or give us a like on
Facebook.

Huge shout out to Chef Jay Jones he is a huge supporter of Amped 4 A
Cure. Please make sure to check him out on Food Networks hot show
Chopped this Tuesday August 2 10 pm - 11 pm est. We are so proud to
have him as part of the Amped Team.

Can you say smile for the camera! I am very excited to be doing some
Television Co Hosting on The Stan Watson Show. The show airs on
Comcast 25 here in Atlanta on Tuesdays 7- 8 30 pm est. And it's
Live!! Yes Live. You can also call in to ask our guest questions.
Check your listings for more information

Please be on the look out for Several Model Calls that will be taking
place. Redd Angel Radio and Runway 101 have partnered with V Source
and Request Delyfe Style www.requestdelyfestyle.com to bring you The
Life and Style Showcase in Atlanta it is a family fun charity event.
Music fashion, and fun. Vendor Space is available visit www.v-source.biz
for more details and tell them Redd Angel sent you So be on the look
out for model calls people.

Support the Show Me The Way Foundation. They will be holding there
3rd Annual Celebrity Kids Fashion Show Gala and Fundraiser on August
14th at the Fernbank Museum in Atlanta. Prepping is under way and
Yours truly has been training this little dons and divas getting them
ready for their Runway appearance. It is alot of fun. Please visit
www.showmethewayfoundation.org to purchase tickets and information.

Please make sure to follow
@reddangelradio
@judah33