Redd Angel's World (Events, Magazine Update, and Photo Shoots)

Redd Angel

Jun 15, 2011, 10:12:40 AM6/15/11
to ReddHottNews
You know I am determined to paint the town Redd!!!

Join me and my Co Host Judah Amore as DJ Blak Magic and MB
Entertainment Present
Tasty Tuesdays beginning June 21st
at Via Food and Bar in Buckhead
262 Pharr Rd Atlanta Ga 30305
Admission is Free!!!!

Get a little taste of all kinds of music, food and great drink
specials.

Amped Nation Magaizine is gearing up for it's Web Launch. I have seen
the site and all I can say
is WOW!!! It has all of the bells and whistles that a great Magazine
should have.
get a look when it is launched.
Launch scheduled for Summer 2011 .
www.facebook.com/AmpedNationMagazine
@ampednationmag
http://caltweet.com/pwb

Say Cheese!!!
Completed my photo shoot with Xposure Fashion and Photography in North
Carolina and it was amazing.
Natasha Simone was incredible with the hair and makeup and Xavier
Grier let Redd Angel come to
life. I will release the photos via my fanpage in a couple of weeks so
make sure
to give it a like to see them first. www.facebook.com/ReddAngel1

DON'T FORGET MAKE SURE TO CATCH REDD ANGEL RADIO ON UNDERWORLD MIX
RADIO.COM
AND INDIES STAND UP.COM
HUGS AND SMOOCHES MUAH!!