I am not a SAINT but I am an ANGEL!! Check out these Great Non Profits!!

1 view

Redd Angel

Jun 29, 2011, 12:26:10 PM6/29/11
to ReddHottNews
Giving back is something that we all should do. Most people think
that it has to be a monetary donation. But there are more ways to
give. You can give of your time. Or a mention on your Facebook, your
twitter, linked in etc. Spread the word. We can all do a part to
make a difference. Here are some of my favorite Organizations.
Please Support!!

Amped 4 A Cure
www.ampedracure.org
www.Ampednation.org

Amped is a non profit that supports Cancer Research and Raises
Awareness using the universal language of music to spread its message
around the world. Amped Nation Magazine is a publication that
delivers the latest in Fashion Music and health news. They are "A New
Way to Fight Cancer" Find them on Facebook and Twitter.

Easter Seals Foundation North Georgia
www.northgeorgia.easterseals.com

Tragedy Leads to Inspiration. In 1907, Edgar Allen lost his son in a
streetcar accident. The lack of adequate medical services available to
save his son prompted Allen to fund raise and build a hospital in his
hometown. Through this new hospital, Allen was surprised to learn that
children with disabilities were hidden from public view. Inspired by
this discovery, Allen founded what became Easter Seals.
Give then a like on Facebook

The Gymanimals
www.thegymanimals.com

The Gymanimals are cartoon characters that promote health , fitness
and a healthy diet. These characters are already loved by children
and adults around the world
Help them fight Childhood Obesity

1 out of every 3 children in the United States is overweight or obese.
That’s 17% of America’s children (10 million), and another 15% are
considered at risk of becoming overweight. According to The Centers
for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), over the past three decades,
the childhood obesity rate has more than doubled for pre-school
children aged 2-5 years, adolescents aged 12-19 years, and tripled for
children aged 6-11 years.
Follow them on Facebook and Twitter.

Give their pages a like and spread the word. Help them Help the World
We all live in!!!