Redd Angel Radio, Tasty Tuesdays, Runway 101 and Cheezecake Boiz & The Diva

1 view

Redd Angel

Jun 21, 2011, 9:22:18 AM6/21/11
to ReddHottNews
First want to make sure I thank everyone for their continued Support.
What's happening this week in Redd Angelville

This week on Redd Angel Radio I have two special and Talented Guests.
I had opportunity to chat with Lam & Grins and discuss their
latest album and the single "Fight to the Top" and their next release
"High" which will air on the show. Lam hails from Salt Lake City and
Grins from NJ/NYC/BMore.
Also had opportunity to talk to Pop Sensation Patrice who is taking
over the Indie seen in Chicago. We will discuss what inspires her,
where she is from and here her latest single "Speed Dial" which will
have you on the Dance Floor!!!
You can catch the show on Underworld Mix Radio 7 pm est - 9 pm est
Thursdays and 5-7 pm est on Saturdays. On Indies Stand Up on
Tuesdays 11 am est - 1pm est and Fridays 7 pm est - 9 pm est.
www.underworldmixradio.com
www.indiesstandup.com via Live 365

Join me and my co-host Judah Amore along with DJ Blak Magic Tuesdays
at Via lounge in Buckhead starting at 10 pm. Get a taste of some
great music courtesy of DJ Blak Magic, great food, and awesome drink
specials. Via is a sophisticated and upscale establishment so COME
LOOKING THE PART!!! SO ALL OF MY ANGELS FLY DOWN FROM THE HEAVENS AND
HANG OUT WITH YOUR GIRL!!

CALLING ALL MODELS
Runway 101 is gearing up for the summer. Want to own the Catwalk?
Want to brush up on your skills? Want to learn how to walk with more
confidence? Then you need to check out Runway 101 Training sessions.
This Saturday 3-5 pm come learn how to walk the catwalk. Learn from
none other then Kenya Redd Angel Edwards (ME) Sessions are only $35.00
for 1 1/2 hr. Spots are limited so if you are interested send email to
runway...@gmail.com or visit the Facebook page www.facebook.com/Runway101Atlanta

Want something to do this weekend Check out Towonda Kilpatrick's New
Stage Play!!!

Towonda Kilpatrick
Presents
Cheezecake Boiz & The Diva, a sexy, sassy and uptempo NEW musical
dramedy!

Cheezecake Boiz & The Diva is the HUMOROUS story of superficial
images, designer labels, the love of a Diva, an Ordinary Woman and
four Cheezecake Boiz!

Cheezecake Boiz & The Diva
14th Street Playhouse Stage 2
Saturday, June 25 at 2pm and 8pm
Sunday, June 26 at 2pm and 8pm

Order your $30 tickets at www.14thStPlayhouse.org TODAY!

The Cast
Tony Terry Lauren Jones Tony Sanders Trinetta Love Que Solomon
Angelique Wallace LaMont Williams
Brooke Harrison Arnold Scott David Massey

The Ensemble
Brent Smith Melina Dailey Carl Windom Tameka Ruger Vanessa Barton
Danielle McGowan

Written by Towonda Kilpatrick
Directed by Denise Courseault
Choreographed by Nicky Buggs

Become a sponsor and purchase an ad in our playbill!
Email us Cheezec...@gmail.com for more information.

For an interview with Towonda Kilpatrick, please contact Carlton
Johnson at 770-359-8731.