New Season, and a A WHOLE NEW ATTITUDE!!! Welcome to Redd Angelville

Redd Angel

Sep 10, 2011, 11:11:17 AM9/10/11
to ReddHottNews
I think Patti LaBelle said it best in the song! Not only do the trees
change colors your wardrobe goes through a change as well as it seems
everything else in your life. Redd Angel is noooo exception. First
thank you all who have been supporting me. Couldn't do this without
you.

We had a wonderful Summer in 2011, the show airs on 2 radio stations,
UnderWorld Mix Radio and Indies Stand Up, We got incredible interviews
Renowned Acting Coach John Pallotta , Patrice Forde, Troy Darnell,
Bert Padell.

So now how do we top it all!!!! Simple LIKE THIS!!

Amped Nation Magazine is officially and I mean officially launching
this Fall. We have an exciting interview with Photographer Julio
Gamboa. www.juliogamboa.com. We caught up with him right in the
middle of Mercedes Benze Fashion Week 2011 in New York.
I love Fashion Week there is nothing like being there but for those
who could not make it and you still want to be on the cutting edge of
the fashion world. Maybeline has a live video stream of the events
and past shows check it out here. http://www.youtube.com/liverunway

You can catch me on The Stan Watson Show This Tuesday 7:30 - 8:30 pm
est on Atlanta Comcast 25. You can even call in and ask question by
dialing 770-559-2999.

Redd Angel Collection is going strong. I am now under the DRD brand
www.darrellroachdesigns.com and Metal Kettle PR. You can order t-
shirts and on the go items for right now at www.cafepress.com/ReddAngel
It won't stop there big things coming.

Big Audition next month so I will give you all of the details as I get
closer.

You can catch Redd Angel Radio in Makin It Magazine and Sheen
Magazine.

Fashion Uncorked has officially kicked off www.fashionuncorked.com

Please visit and support Amped 4-A-Cure.org Give us a like on Facebook
and Twitter

Also make sure to give the magazine a follow Amped Nation Magazine
www.ampednation.org give us a like on facebook and a follow on
twitter.

I AM GOING TO PAINT THE WORLD REDD!!! www.iamreddangel.com MUAH!!!