What is happening in Redd Angelville!

Redd Angel

Aug 29, 2011, 7:37:07 PM8/29/11
to ReddHottNews
Hey Everyone! The question should be what isn't happening. Alot has
been happening in my world. Some of it you hear about on Facebook and
twitter. But for those of you who don't follow me; first why not and
second you should any who I wanted to give you a little more detail as
to the goings on so to speak...lol

I just inked my first Merchandising and Marketing deal with Darrell
Roach Designs. aka DRD. If you are not sure who Darrel Roach is the
check out this link. www.darrellroachdesigns.com. His brand has been
worn by Beyonce, Rihanna Americas Next top Model Eva just to name a
few. His designs have been in publications and on Red Carpets from
around the world. So I am insanely excited about my Redd Angel
Collection be under the DRD brand. We may be starting off small but
there are some BIG!! Things in the works as we speak.

To check out the Redd Angel Collection and to purchase your items
visit
http://www.cafepress.com/ReddAngel

The Show is doing great. Redd Angel Radio is definitely making noise.
Remember to Check me out on Underworld Mix Radio and Indies Stand Up
via Live 365.

Now you can watch me on tv!!!! Whoop Whoop! Tune in the 1st and 3rd
Tuesday of every month as I co host on The Stan Watson Show on Comcast
25 in GA. Live 7:30 pm - 8:30 pm. Tomorrow night we will have Norma
Center from the Easter Seals North GA as a guest and they are
launching the 2nd annual Fashion Uncorked.

Amped Nation Magazine has been off to a great start. The site has
been delayed but that is only because we want it to be perfect!! So
join our email list now to get the latest updates. www.ampednation.org
and www.facebook.com/AmpedNationMagazine

You can always send me your questions, s/o etc to
in...@iamreddangel.com
www.iamreddangel.com

Follow me
@reddangelradio
www.facebook.com/ReddAngel1
Remember I AM NOT A SAINT BUT I AM AN ANGEL.!!!

Muah!!!