Whats New!!!

Redd Angel

May 13, 2011, 10:36:15 AM5/13/11
to ReddHottNews
*The winners for the month of May will be picked this weekend from the
UWMixradio social networking side of the station. Every month I am
choosing 2 individuals to 1. Feature their music on the show 2. Offer
them an exclusive interview. Great opportunity for independent
artists.

*The Models and Bottles event Scheduled for May 15th at Lorenzo's in
Georgia has been postponed. We will have the event on a later date at
a different location. Details coming soon.

*Redd Angel Radio is a proud sponsor and supporter of The For Me and
My Prostate initiative. Our first event will be on June 26th at the
Westin Hotel in Buckhead. We are looking for 1,000 men to attend.
Ladies please come and support. Motivate our men to get checked.
Also please visit our site www.formeandmyprostate.com and join. The
site will be launching on June 1st.

*Redd Angel Radio is a proud sponsor and supporter of Amped 4 A Cure.
Supporting Cancer Research through music. WE have several
initiatives. 1. Music that Heals 2. Amped unplugged. Please visit
the site and see how you can support. www.amped4acure.org

*Come out and support Artist Wyze and his hit single Rock N Rolla. He
needs your support to win. The event will be held on Saturday May
14th. The competition starts at 7pm Grand prize is $300.00. The judge
is the audience.
you can ck out his video to become familiar. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bba-qoao2i0

Hope everyone has a super Fantastic Weekend.