Redd Angel's Indies On The Rise List!!

Redd Angel

Jul 1, 2011, 10:34:39 AM7/1/11
to ReddHottNews
I have been fortunate enough to be given a platform to promote some of
the most talented individuals around the world. Some of which have
been guests on Redd Angel Radio. Well these artists may not have all
the industry money to promote them but they should surely be in your
ipods and on your phones. They are EXTREMELY talented and I love
their music. And I am not getting paid to say this.....lol Just
google any one of these artist and you will be pleasantly surprised.
There are plenty of additional artist so Next week there will be a new
list NEXT FRIDAY with some more great Indie Artist to look out for.
So if you don't see your name. Don't worry you may be on my list next
week. Remember this ANGEL IS ALWAYS WATCHING!! Global Hugs

Here are Redd Angel's Indies on the Rise in no particular order

Amycanbe
Vessel
www.amycanbe.it
www.whoisvessel.com