Fwd: [RedCliffs] Re: Orchard Oriole Near Snow Canyon

1 view

L Wyss

Apr 28, 2016, 8:58:08 PM4/28/16
to redcliff...@googlegroups.com, UBird
Did anybody look for the oriole today?  It hasn't been reported today so I'm interested to know if searches were unsuccessful and it appears to be gone.  Otherwise, I might drive down from SLC to look tomorrow.

Larene

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "cindy.purvance" <cindy.p...@gmail.com>
Date: April 27, 2016 at 6:03:20 PM MDT
To: RedCliffsAudubon <redcliff...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [RedCliffs] Re: Orchard Oriole Near Snow Canyon

Eagle Rock is at 250 Snow Canyon Drive btw :)

On Wednesday, April 27, 2016 at 1:57:34 PM UTC-6, cindy.purvance wrote:
A male Orchard Oriole has been visiting feeders in the Eagle Rock neighborhood for the last several days. Confirmed sighting and apparently has only been seen in Utah 2 or 3 times!