Fwd: [Hotline] Parasitic Jaeger at Sand Hollow State Park (Washington County)

Rick Fridell

Sep 13, 2020, 3:36:31 PM9/13/20
to 'Utah Birds' via UtahBirdsHotline, redcliff...@googlegroups.com
Here are some photos of the Parasitic Jaeger taken Friday 9/11 at Sand Hollow State Park, Washington Co., UT.

https://pbase.com/rfridell/utah_rare_birds

I stopped by for an hour this morning and didn't see the jaeger, but I got distracted photographing Baird's Sandpipers, so I didn't look very hard.  I did see a hatch year Sabine's Gull on the water.

Regards,

Rick Fridell
Hurricane, UT