FW: "Organising Outside Organisations" - part I

Gianluca Miscione

Jan 4, 2023, 8:31:54 AM1/4/23

***Apologies for cross-posting***

I am forwarding the announcement of the publication of our new edited volume, which brings together a diverse group of scholars to address issues related to "Organising Outside Organisations".

We hope you will find in this volume original and relevant contributions to the ongoing discourse on these issues. Below you can find the table of contents with links to full texts.

Thanks for distributing this announcement as you see fit.

Best regards,

Gianluca

Vol. 8 No. 1 (2023): Organising Outside Organisations – Part I

puntoorginternationaljournal.org

Table of contents:
Platform Organising and Platform Organisations
Kurt Rachlitz

Governance by Algorithms, Governance of Algorithms: Human-Machine Politics in Decentralised Autonomous Organisations (DAOs)
Kelsie Nabben

From Ephemerality to Organisationality: The Role of Hashtags in the Constitution of the #wirsindmehr Protests in Germany
Monica Nadegger

Organising Integration Support for Recent Immigrants in Sweden as a Spectacle: Practices and Consequences
Andreas Diedrich

Remote Work as Deleuzian Cinematography: Organizationality Beyond the Frame
Leo Bancou
and François-Xavier de Vaujany

“Let’s Get Organized: The Missing Spontaneous Action in Organization Theory”
Deirdre McCloskey

Gianluca Miscione

University College Dublin

Zurich University of Applied Sciences