Re: [redcatsur] Compilación de correos para redcatsur@googlegroups.com - 10 publicaciones en 2 temas

Tania Aedo

Mar 3, 2024, 11:48:12 AMMar 3
to redc...@googlegroups.com
Hola, probando, si respondo así con replay, está ok?

Saludos,
Tania

El El dom, 3 de marzo de 2024 a la(s) 2:20, <redc...@googlegroups.com> escribió:
Alejo D <alejo...@gmail.com>: Mar 02 12:07PM -0500

CQ,CQ, CQ
Probando, 1,2,3
Test, txt, alguien me copia!?
Llamando desde Medellin, Colombia
hK4ADJ
o/

https://monoskop.org/images/1/10/Ronell_Avital_The_Telephone_Book_Technology_Schizophrenia_Electric_Speech.pdf
Maria Jose Rios <lel...@gmail.com>: Mar 02 02:11PM -0300

mmm q es esto

Ricardo Dal Farra <ricardo....@concordia.ca>: Mar 02 05:11PM

Gracias Alejo!
Funciona.
Ricardo

From: REDCATSUR <redc...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Alejo D <alejo...@gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, March 2, 2024 at 2:10 PM
To: REDCATSUR <redc...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [redcatsur] TXT drive

--
Has recibido este mensaje porque estás suscrito al grupo "redCATsur" de Grupos de Google.
Para cancelar la suscripción a este grupo y dejar de recibir sus mensajes, envía un correo electrónico a redcatsur+...@googlegroups.com<mailto:redcatsur+...@googlegroups.com>.

QSL
QRK/QSA 5/5
;-)

_bri

laura colombo <alauc...@gmail.com>: Mar 02 02:48PM -0300

Hola que tal

El sáb., 2 de marzo de 2024 2:08 p. m., Alejo D <alejo...@gmail.com>
escribió:

Gabriel Avila <y...@avilagab.com>: Mar 02 12:57PM -0500

Hola, por acá saludándoles desde Bogotá, Colombia.
Muy interesado de participar en esta red.

El El sáb, 2 de mar. de 2024 a la(s) 12:48 p.m., laura colombo <
Adriano Belisario <adri...@gmail.com>: Mar 02 03:01PM -0300

_o/

saludos desde Brasil!

Em sáb., 2 de mar. de 2024 às 14:57, Gabriel Avila <y...@avilagab.com>
escreveu:

--
adri...@gmail.com
Andres Burbano <bur...@gmail.com>: Mar 02 09:18PM +0100

QRK 3
gracias por el PDF
[image: image.png]

On Sat, Mar 2, 2024 at 7:02 PM Adriano Belisario <adri...@gmail.com>
wrote:

--
[image: s2024 logo] <https://s2024.siggraph.org/>
Conference chair

Gracias por el pdf, y también por el humor! 😄

Gabriela

--
Gabriela Vargas-Cetina
songca...@gmail.com

Smart Village Bookshelf:

Creating Collective Smart Village Memories

As energy for Evolutionary Conversations

Started by roger f malina 3/2/2024

Every Saturday at 9am Dallas time members of the ArtSciLab Smart village
meet on the Concordia zoom room.

Today, March 2 2024 three of us met ( Ricardo, Tommy, Roger) for an hour.
And Roger noticed that we had each referred to knowledge sources ( eg
books, videos…) that we named specifically to buttress an argument

Ricardo mentioned David Epstein’s “Range”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exn-pQ9Nw3E that emerged from his book
https://davidepstein.com/the-range/ .

Tommy mentioned Kinneman’s book Thinking Fast Thinking Slow
https://www.shortform.com/summary/thinking-fast-and-slow-summary-daniel-kahneman?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Book%20-%20Thinking,%20Fast%20and%20Slow%20-%20Phrase&utm_term=thinking%20fast%20thinking%20slow%20summary&utm_content=85281412243039&msclkid=49336fe7021c16bee4160a045af5ae69
.

Roger mentioned the influential role of Marcel Proust’s novels
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcel_Proust

This triggered in Roger’s mind a podcast he hard heard about Charles
Darwin’s book shelf in his home becoming accessible on line:
https://www.biodiversitylibrary.org/collection/darwinlibrary

*Darwin’s Virtual Library: History & Scope *top
<https://www.biodiversitylibrary.org/collection/darwinlibrary#top>

*“Darwin’s Library* is a digital edition and virtual reconstruction of the
surviving books owned by Charles Darwin. In 1908, Charles Darwin’s son
Francis transferred what he called the ‘Darwin Library’ to the Botany
School at Cambridge University under the care and control of the Professor
of Botany, A. C. Seward.1
<https://www.biodiversitylibrary.org/collection/darwinlibrary#foot1> As
Francis put it, ‘The library of Charles Darwin has now found a permanent
home in his University…’ Of course the library of Charles Darwin is more
than the collection of the works he owned at his death. As Francis already
appreciated in 1908, ‘The chief interest of the Darwin books lies in the
pencil notes scribbled on their pages, or written on scraps of paper and
pinned to the last page.’2
<https://www.biodiversitylibrary.org/collection/darwinlibrary#foot2> Darwin
did read both systematically and with great intensity. He read to gather
evidence, to explore and define the research possibilities of his
evolutionary ideas, and to gauge reactions to his own publications. In
fact, reading was a major tool in Darwin’s scientific practice. Thus what
our digital reconstruction of the Darwin Library delivers is the ability to
retrace and reduplicate Darwin’s reading of a wealth of materials.”

So

As part of the smart village methodology we propose to compile a map of the
favorite sources of ‘knowledge’ for each villager, and then analyse the map
to see which sources are influential for several villagers. We can then
compare the maps for other connected villages and analyse the overlaps. We
will be using some of Erin Meyer’s Culture Mapping methodologies.
https://erinmeyer.com/

Culture Mapping terminology and book are a shared book on all three of
these villagers books shelf.

Until we start analysing recordings of our village meetings, we will use
the questionnaire method- knowing that the medium can be the message
without knowing it. That discussion came up because we are all filling out
a culture map questionnaire that Tommy started, and Ricardo and I
problematised the way we had to put our answers in excel boxes that lacked
blobbiness as laura Kim’s book Entering the Bolbbosphere
https://www.emptymirrorbooks.com/reviews/entering-blobosphere-laura-hyunjhee-kim
expounds on

Blobology has emergent definitions:

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-49359137

But the metaphor might be relevant to how smart villages interconnect.

So since we dont know how to blobify excel ( tell us how to ) please answer
these questions

1. Name some sources ( books, digital media) that you mention in
conversations with your friends and colleagues several times a year.
2. What languages do you consult your sources in: eg french, spanish,
german…
3. If I walked into your home or office apart from boks and digital
media would you list as influencing your thinking. Note in this case an art
work or furniture of a particular kind - eg a hammoc- can be a source of
influence.

My answers to myself are ( not in priority order, and just a start)( note
the list can change with time)

1. Books:
1. Marcell Proust a la recherche du temps perdu, french
2. Laura Kim *Entering the Blobosphere: A Musing on Blobs* by Laura
Hyunjhee Kim /
<http://theaccomplices.org/portfolio/entering-the-blobosphere-a-musing-on-blobs-by-laura-hyunjhee-kim/>Civil
Coping Mechanisms
<http://theaccomplices.org/portfolio/entering-the-blobosphere-a-musing-on-blobs-by-laura-hyunjhee-kim/>
/ Paperback / 100 pages / <https://amzn.to/30cFnVJ>978-1948700184
<https://amzn.to/30cFnVJ> / June 17, 2019 (english)
3. Kahneman , thinking fast thinking slow. English
4.
https://www.amazon.com/How-Create-Smart-Villages-Innovation/dp/1732135363
english
5.
2. Other Village Sources
1. 1932 box in dallas home made by my father frank malina for his
mother caroline marek malina.

Smart Village connection: in a village you make many things yourself rather
than buying them.
Has recibido este resumen porque estás suscrito a las actualizaciones de este grupo. Puedes modificar la configuración en la página de pertenencia al grupo.
Para cancelar la suscripción a este grupo y dejar de recibir correos electrónicos, envía un correo electrónico a redcatsur+...@googlegroups.com.

Ricardo Dal Farra

Mar 3, 2024, 12:05:26 PMMar 3
to redc...@googlegroups.com

Hola Tania,

No hay problema, funciona.

Aprovecho a comentar a toda la lista que pronto estaremos comenzando una nueva etapa de REDCATSUR; siempre considerando el motivo inicial de su creación: que sea, fundamentalmente, una “lista de discusión”. Así que invitamos a todos y todas a estar atentos/as a las próximas noticias y desde luego, a participar activamente de la lista.

Saludos,

Ricardo Dal Farra

Para cancelar la suscripción a este grupo y dejar de recibir sus mensajes, envía un correo electrónico a redcatsur+...@googlegroups.com.
Para ver esta conversación en el sitio web, visita https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/redcatsur/CADEDJbEGzvGAJoxxJjieiRZHbdzF31Yqp%2BVMrX3W4xUTj4BvMA%40mail.gmail.com.