pirates of art and science redcat sur in the seas of seas

rmalina

Oct 28, 2022, 6:05:50 AM10/28/22
to redCATsur
colleagues
this is roger malina , a friend of yours, opening up a new dialogue on
redcatsur

the tragedy of the internet increases as the fake news and fake influencers
dominate the flux- how do we create equitable distribution of attention independent of the labels ( influencer, gender, race, age, status..)

we are working with some pirates ( read doug Hall's book pirates of philosophy) in the mediterranean sea- these include guillermo munoz and violetas cabello, we are trying to find some pirate ships and have asked riccardo del farra if redcatsur could be one

i know these metaphors sound incoherent but

we would welcome your ideas and your participation

roger malina