plugin_manger 1.5?

Chris Nelson

Feb 5, 2012, 11:27:28 PM2/5/12
to redcar...@googlegroups.com
Today I git pulled on my redcar repo for the first time in a long while.  I then tried to do a bundle install but got an error that plugin_manager gem version 1.5 is not found.  Is there a step I'm missing here?

--Chris

Chris Nelson

Feb 6, 2012, 12:03:18 AM2/6/12
to redcar...@googlegroups.com
So I ended up just cloning plugin_manager and building and installing the gem myself.  This got me up and running.  Seems like this ought to be added to the dev install instructions.

--Chris

Daniel Lucraft

Feb 15, 2012, 7:46:11 AM2/15/12
to redcar...@googlegroups.com
I've released the plugin_manager 1.5 gem.

I was hoping to use Bundler to specify gem "plugin_manager", :git => "add" in the Gemfile, but it seems to be impossible to make this work when we are running from jruby installed as a gem into vendor/bundle. So for now I have removed Bundler support. Developing with changed dependencies is going to be harder, until we figure out a way of making Bundler do what we want or writing our own loading code.