Extract date form completed?

Karen Morecroft

Feb 8, 2024, 5:24:49 AMFeb 8
to Redcap Open
HI, my team have decided they want to look at length of time between participants completing forms, eg baseline, follow up 1, follow up 2 etc.
We can see the date in each individual form but as there isn't a specific field set to capture this date in any of the forms, we are struggling to see how to extract this information - is it possible? (short of manually going into each individual form, as there are several thousand)

Jean Tittley

Feb 8, 2024, 10:50:10 PMFeb 8
to Redcap Open
Hi Karen,

If I understand what you want, the solution is very simple.
When you export data, you can always choose to export or not the survey timestamp. In the export window, check the box in the upper right corner :

Capture d’écran 2024-02-08 224554.jpg

If this is not what you're looking for, please explain again.

Best,

Jean