How to search by date in dashboard?

Sonia Picht

Jun 21, 2024, 2:44:50 PMJun 21
to Redcap Open
Hi,

I want to sort out participants who have "date" field is entered as, say, 6/21/2024.
I tried to set the "filter logic" in the "Custom Record Dashboard" as below;

[date]='06-21-2024"

but it doesn't work.
I changed the format this way and that way, but it doesn't sort, either.

Anybody know what date format I need to search by?

Thanks!!

Sonia

Jeff Theobald

Jun 21, 2024, 4:21:05 PMJun 21
to Redcap Open
Hi Sonia,

I think YMD format is a must (so, '2024-06-21') - but it seems you tried that.

But is this for a Longitudinal project? If so, have you tried prepending the event name, such as:
[enrollment_arm_1][date]='2024-06-21'

I tried this in a longitudinal project, and it filtered appropriately; but if I did not specify the event, then the dashboard showed as empty. Are you getting an empty result, or something wrong in some other way?

Good luck
Jeff

Sonia Picht

Jun 21, 2024, 4:27:34 PMJun 21