Piping Issue on survey data entry vs application Add Record.

Ray

Jun 12, 2024, 1:38:47 PMJun 12
to Redcap Open

I have an application with multi level piping like below.

 1.       Question 1 Radio button Options  (Regions)

Pick option 1 – opens question for that particular option. This question contains 2 site choices (Sites)

2.      2.    Pick site 1 opens question with personnel choices. (Person 1, Person 2 etc)

3.       3.   Pick an individual and move on to next question.

Works perfectly in the app. You can add a record with the piped values fine.  And you can do it multiple timesd. Ie. Repet the steps 1 through 3 on the next record with the same selections EXCEPT pick a different person in the last question.

IN THE SURVEY it only works on the first record all steps 1 through 3.  Submit and open next survey. The second record will only work steps 1 and 2 and will not open step 3 EVEN if a different Region is selected..

1. Region

     2. Site

         3. Personnel

 What am I missing here please?

Ray

Jun 12, 2024, 2:14:11 PMJun 12
to Redcap Open
Sorry I mean Branching Logic NOT Piping

Ray

Jun 14, 2024, 4:24:53 PMJun 14
to Redcap Open
Seems to be an issue with browser cache as previous answers are populating.  I reworked the app to remove some of the automation and its all good now.