External Module Multilingual functioning

Izri Martinez

Apr 3, 2024, 11:13:59 AMApr 3
to Redcap Open
I would like to ask about external Module Multilingual functioning in a REDCap version V 14.0.15; Does anybody know if this module available for this version.

Sanne Thomsen

Apr 3, 2024, 11:20:05 PMApr 3
to Izri Martinez, Redcap Open
Multi language management i a part of redcap core in newer versions - I Think it was added in version 12.
Br
Sanne