Creating reports with repeating instruments

Shreenidhi Sharma

Jun 25, 2024, 9:11:42 AM (11 days ago) Jun 25
to Redcap Open
Hi all,

I need to create a report where only people who have not had any repeated form filled out populates. We are using the repeated forms as a way to report contact attempts per participant, ultimately, I want to only include people we haven't contacted.

When I try to build in the logic, I end up getting people who have 1 repeated form completed but since they don't have the second completed, they are included in the report.

I don't think my redcap is updated enough to use [current-instance] etc.

Thanks so much for all your help in advance!