Dashboard for mutiple teams (DAGs)

Firoozeh Taherpoor

May 13, 2024, 12:01:18 PMMay 13
to Redcap Open

I'm inquiring about creating a dashboard using the Wizard. We currently have DAGs for teams, where designated individuals can access aggregated data for their respective teams through tables and graphs. I've made the dashboard publicly accessible so these individuals can also view aggregated data of all teams.

However, some individuals oversee multiple teams. Despite attempting various methods for incorporating graphs representing aggregated data for multiple teams, I haven't achieved success. My question is: Is there a method to create a dashboard for individuals who need to view aggregated data for 3 or 4 teams on the REDCap? I know I can give them access to the data of each team and they can see the individual team dashboard, but I want them to be able to see the aggregated data for multiple teams they are overseeing.

Any guidance would be appreciated

Macinformatics

May 15, 2024, 3:41:13 PMMay 15
to Firoozeh Taherpoor, Redcap Open
Is the problem that an individual can only be in one DAG hence is precluded from doing anything that allows access to other dag data?

Peter

Sent from my iPhone

[...]

Firoozeh

May 16, 2024, 9:36:51 AMMay 16
to Redcap Open
Thank you peter,
Not necessarily! Let me ask you the question in different ways. Is it feasible within REDCap to establish a hierarchical structure where a DAG can be constructed by three or four individual DAGs? In other words, is it possible to create a DAG, accessing to multiple DAGs data/dashboards in one place, rather than managing access to each DAG individually?
We have teams as DAGs, but we have agencies overseeing multiple teams. What I would like to do is that creating a DAG for each agency giving them access to the data of multiple teams without using DAG Switcher to go back and forth for each team. I would like them to see everything in one place. Consequently, they should be able to see a dashboard having all the aggregated data related to the teams under their supervision instead of seeing a dashboard for each team separately.
Hope I was able to explain my point clearly.