Failed to load the resource when adding a new dataset

Chih-Hsiang Hsu

May 15, 2013, 12:41:47 AM5/15/13
to redbo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

When I try to add a new dataset to a running instance, it stuck at rendering process and I believe it's caused by "unable to load javascript(s)" from the following 2 links:
After some waiting time it also come up with error in objectMeta.ajax (Internal Server Error)

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks.
Andy

Duncan Dickinson

May 15, 2013, 11:16:26 PM5/15/13
to ReDBox Developer List, ReDBox User List
Hi Andy,

(I'll add in the dev list for this one)

I have to admit I've not seen this before. I can't track where that GET is coming from but the JS isn't my strong point.

The only tangible input I have here is that sometimes we see the message queues "glitch" in setups where the network drops out. The primary fix is to restart the service.

Cheers,

Duncan

--
-- Website: http://www.redboxresearchdata.com.au

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ReDBox group. To post to this group, send email to redbo...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to redbox-repo...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/redbox-repo?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ReDBox" group.

Cheers,

Duncan

Duncan Dickinson
QCIF Project Manager