Re: [ReDBox] ReDBox get together at eResearch?

1 view

Sharyn Wise

Sep 10, 2015, 7:52:49 PM9/10/15
to redbo...@googlegroups.com, redbo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Andrew. Yes, Please count UTS (Peter Sefton and I) in.
regards
Sharyn

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 9:35 AM, Andrew White <a.w...@qcif.edu.au> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

QCIF were thinking of arranging an informal get together of the ReDBox Community at the eResearch Australasia Conference this year for those who are attending.  Maybe during a lunch time break on Wed 21st September.  We wanted to know how many in the community are going and if there is interested in a catch-up and general discussion of what is going on in the ReDBox world.

We are still planning to hold the annual virtual ReDBox User Group and Technical User Group Meetings mid-November with the appropriate representatives from each institution invited.  We will send out invites for that prior to eResearch Australasia.

Regards

Andrew

Andrew White | QRIScloud National Relations Manager
T +61 7 3735 6735  | F +61 7 3735 6650 | 0468  989 096 | a.w...@qcif.edu.au

--
-- Website: http://www.redboxresearchdata.com.au

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups ReDBox group. To post to this group, send email to redbo...@googlegroups.com. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to redbox-repo...@googlegroups.com. For more options, visit this group at https://groups.google.com/d/forum/redbox-repo?hl=en
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ReDBox" group.

Vladimir Bubalo

Sep 10, 2015, 8:08:04 PM9/10/15
to redbo...@googlegroups.com, redbox-dev
Hi Andrew,

Count me in please.

Cheers,

Vladimir

Vladimir Bubalo

Manager, Research and Scholarly Information Services

Library  |  Level 5, C3C Building
Macquarie Drive
Macquarie University, NSW 2109, Australia

T: +61 2 9850 6579  |  F: +61 2 9850 6516

vladimi...@mq.edu.au  |  mq.edu.au

mq.edu.au/library  |  www.researchonline.mq.edu.au

Macquarie University

CRICOS Provider Number 00002J. Think before you print.

This message is intended for the addressee named and may
contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed
in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not
necessarily the views of Macquarie University.

Christopher McAvaney

Sep 11, 2015, 1:53:43 AM9/11/15
to ReDBox, redbo...@googlegroups.com, a.w...@qcif.edu.au
G'day all,