[ReDBox-dev] Curation question

James Moyon

Dec 15, 2014, 10:20:06 PM12/15/14
to redbo...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon,

We are running ReDBox/Mint v.1.6.2 and have published a Collection record. This collection is related to some Party (Person or Group) records from our Mint system (which have curated just fine) and some Party (Group) records that are not in our Mint system (which are not curating). One of the latter Party records is identified by its NLA ID, the other by its URL in RDA. ReDBox is displaying "waiting on curation" and the transactionManager.log is stating that there is nothing to do.

How can I get ReDBox to complete the curation process so that the collection can be fully published?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

James

James Moyon | Senior Information Technologist | Research and Data Management Support
University of South Australia | A Building | Mawson Lakes Campus, SA 5095
P: (08) 8302 5838 | F: (08) 8302 3577 | E: james...@unisa.edu.au
CRICOS Provider No: 00121B