ReDBox and Mint v1.8 Released

Andrew Brazzatti

Jun 22, 2015, 12:05:28 AM6/22/15
to redbo...@googlegroups.com, ReDBox Developer List
Hi all,

ReDBox and Mint have been released and are now available for download!

The full release notes are available here but the key features that are available in this release:
  1. New and improved deployment and configuration model that will make future upgrades more streamlined
  2. Improved and configurable security for views
  3. New harvester functionality - We will have a presentation on this feature in the next fortnight. Details to follow
Download links:

For those that have support agreements, we will be in contact shortly about assisting you through the upgrade process.

Thanks,
Andrew