File attachment/upload examples or documentation

Mike Lynch

Mar 29, 2017, 11:59:49 PM3/29/17
to ReDBox Development
Hi all,

Does anyone know of any documentation and/or examples of how attachments/file uploads work in ReDBox (1.9)?

There are templates (file-attachmens.vm and file-upload-table.vm) in /portal/default/redbox/form-components/field-elements/, and some code in the jaffa libraries (/portal/default/default/jaffa/widgets2.js).

I've been playing with these but can't seem to get it working.

Thanks in advance,
Mike

Andrew Brazzatti

Apr 4, 2017, 3:44:19 AM4/4/17
to ReDBox Developer List
Hi Mike,

I've created a how-to page on the documentation site here that outlines the steps required to get the file uploads to work in the configurable form framework. I suspect all your missing is step 1 which is not an obvious thing to pick up!

Let me know if any of it needs further clarification.

Thanks,
Andrew