A conference about Sustainable Energy for a Sustainable Future

Liao, Wei

May 24, 2022, 11:36:23 AMMay 24
to redb...@googlegroups.com, Mauricio Bustamante Roman, José Francisco Aguilar Pereira
Dear colleagues:

American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE) will host a global engagement conference on sustainable energy in Costa Rica from Oct 24-26, 20222. I am chairing the conference. Here is the conference website.

The abstract submission is open till the end of this month (May 30, 2022). If you are interested in submitting an abstract, please do so.

Attached please find the invitation letter. If you have any questions regarding the conference, please let me know.

Best Regards,

Wei

------
Wei Liao, Ph.D., P.E.
Professor and Director
Anaerobic Digestion Research and Education Center (ADREC),
Department of Biosystems & Agricultural Engineering
Michigan State University
524 S. Shaw Ln, Room 202
East Lansing, MI 48824-1323
Tel: 517-432-7205
E-mail: li...@msu.edu
Homepage: https://www.egr.msu.edu/liao/ADREC
InvitationLetter(Signed)updated(May-2022).pdf