Parse error: syntax error, unexpected namespaced name

Vasiliy Krasnoborodko

Jan 8, 2022, 6:35:04 PM1/8/22
to redbeanphp
Good evening!

I installed php 8.0, nginx on my new server.
Downloaded the library:
RedBeanPHP5_7_1-mysql.tgz

Moved the site from the old server with php 7.3 and Apaches.
Got an error:

Parse error
: syntax error, unexpected namespaced name "implements\IteratorAggregate", expecting "{" in /var/www/html/task/lib/rb-mysql.php on line 1468

gabor

Jan 8, 2022, 6:42:14 PM1/8/22
to redbeanphp
Are you sure you have the latest version 5.7.1?

Line 1468 is a comment?
Screenshot_2022-01-09_00-38-39.png

Vasiliy Krasnoborodko

Jan 9, 2022, 7:55:36 AM1/9/22
to redbeanphp
Sorry man, I was wrong. I copied the new version of the library in the wrong place.
Everything is working now.
You were right, the old version was running on my server.

воскресенье, 9 января 2022 г. в 01:42:14 UTC+2, gabor:

gabor

Jan 13, 2022, 9:28:53 AM1/13/22
to redbeanphp
ok cool