Re: [Red5] remotely Debug failed

Message has been deleted

Rajdeep Rath

May 5, 2019, 12:17:58 AM5/5/19
to red5in...@googlegroups.com
You might be mixing different video course with different examples.

See this example as the simplest starting point:

On Sun, 5 May, 2019, 9:41 AM abcd, <eun...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm following the YouTube playlist from the beginning to remotelly debug.

On video 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3KYd_Xz_U4&list=PL9B94807E1D0AF2DE&index=3

Svn Access failed (30 seconds / 2 minutes 40 seconds /4 minutes 40 seconds)

And on the link below,
https://github.com/rajdeeprath/red5-development-series/wiki/Creating-a-red5-application-using-a-application-template

Thank you!

--

---

Rajdeep Rath

May 5, 2019, 12:18:56 AM5/5/19
to red5in...@googlegroups.com
I shall update that page for broken links.

Rajdeep Rath

May 5, 2019, 12:22:28 AM5/5/19
to red5in...@googlegroups.com

dsdsdsd

May 6, 2019, 2:20:51 PM5/6/19
to red5
I am working on the project because of your advice.
Now I tried to test the Web RTC demo on your github, but it does not work.
Is this an example only for pro version users?
https://github.com/rajdeeprath/red5-webrtc-demo

2019년 5월 5일 일요일 오후 1시 11분 52초 UTC+9, abcd 님의 말:

Rajdeep Rath

May 6, 2019, 2:48:49 PM5/6/19
to red5in...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately that example won't work with the latest red5. That was built against a older version of red5 long time ago and there have been lots of changes in it since then.

If you need you will have to work towards making it work with latest. It's basically the websocket implementation that has changed

Rajdeep Rath

May 6, 2019, 2:53:11 PM5/6/19
to red5in...@googlegroups.com
Red5 open source does not support webrtc explicitly like red5 pro. However you can use red5 open source as a signalling server with standard p2p webrtc.

Rajdeep Rath

May 6, 2019, 3:01:03 PM5/6/19
to red5in...@googlegroups.com