RTMP working fine, but RTMPe show error "SUB NetStream.Play.InsufficientBW"

Kraucer Fernandes Mazuco

Apr 23, 2018, 3:52:53 PM4/23/18
to red5
I've changed the URL from RTMP to RTMPE, the audio works perfectly.
But the video is frozen and an error message is displayed:

SUB NetStream.Play.InsufficientBW

I imagine it is some application configuration that is limiting the
bandwidth. My internet broadband is not the problem, I have available
capacity. Using the RTMP working fine and the consumption is in
and out 150 Kbps for participant of the videoconference. How can I adjust this?

Auto Generated Inline Image 1

Kraucer Fernandes Mazuco

Apr 24, 2018, 8:37:14 PM4/24/18
to red5
File: /red5/webapps/redfire/video/redfire_2way.html
Content: var videoBandwidth        = getPageParameter('videoBandwidth', '15000');

File: /red5/webapps/redfire/video/redfire_video.html
Content: var videoBandwidth        = getPageParameter('videoBandwidth', '15000');

I've already changed the parameter below from 15000 to 90000 and the error keeps popping up. Where should I adjust this?

Mondain

Apr 26, 2018, 9:05:58 PM4/26/18
to red5in...@googlegroups.com
Either the input or output stream is not able to handle the data flow, there's not any way that I know of to change this via a URL.

--

---