Mistakenly add author information.

jiayan Guo

Jun 15, 2022, 2:49:09 AM6/15/22
to RecSys-Challenge-2022
Hi Commitee,

I mistakenly added only one author information to open the final submission a few days ago, and I thought I can edit it. But I find I can not edit it by myself now. Can I include all my team members in the author list?

Thank you very much!

Best,
Jiayan

Nick Landia

Jun 15, 2022, 1:35:58 PM6/15/22
to RecSys-Challenge-2022
Hi,

the full author list was a requirement for submissions for a reason : )

Anyway, since this is a friendly competition and the winners have not been announced yet we can make an exception and amend the author list for an existing submission. Please send me a direct message with the team name and full author information (name, affiliation, email) as soon as possible.

No more changes will be allowed once the winners are announced and the winner announcement might be sooner than planned in the timeline so if anyone else has the same problem there is no time to wait.

Best,

Nick