Open Submission after deadline?

Janis Keuper

May 30, 2022, 12:26:37 PM5/30/22
to RecSys-Challenge-2022
Hello,

I was wondering if you could keep the upload and evaluation open after the deadline (like in many kaggle challenges). We are using this challenge as class project and could use some extra time till July 1st to finish the assignment...

Thanks

Nick Landia

Jun 1, 2022, 2:12:40 PM6/1/22
to RecSys-Challenge-2022
Hi Janis,

great to hear you are using the challenge as a class project, that's awesome!

I will see if we can keep the evaluation system open until 1st of July. Upload of the final prediction file for the competition will end on June 14th but I'm sure we could keep the leaderboard upload and evaluation open longer. Will confirm with our engineers on Monday but I don't see any blockers to doing this.

Best regards,

Nick

Nick Landia

Jun 7, 2022, 5:38:15 PM6/7/22