Format of submit paper

andy....@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2022, 10:12:59 PM7/11/22
to RecSys-Challenge-2022
Hi Nick,

I noticed that the website give the format requirement of submit paper, it said:
  • Page limit: 7 pages + references (ACM SIG Format) Note: This is in reference to the latest single-column ACM template.
Howerve, in single-column template, the content have to be shorten, and it may have restriction on giving the details of the paper, since we saw past Recsys challenge papers ususlly use two-colunm ACM template, can we also use two-column ACM template this time?

Nick Landia

Jul 12, 2022, 11:39:26 AM7/12/22
to RecSys-Challenge-2022
Hi,

the short answer is no. Submissions need to be in single-column format. For some reason ACM converts it back to two column upon publishing that's why it looks that it's previously two column format but they've all been submitted as single column.

Cheers,

Nick