Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Zhang Yu

no leída,
29 jun 2022, 8:24:38 p.m.29/6/22
para RecSys-Challenge-2022
The competition has ended, can I use the dataset from this competition in my paper?

Nick Landia

no leída,
3 jul 2022, 2:22:16 p.m.3/7/22
para RecSys-Challenge-2022
Hi,

the dataset will be fully released at the conference when the dataset paper will be published and the dataset will be made available for public download long term.

However, if you wish to use the dataset in a paper that has an earlier deadline then please message me privately and we can see what we can work out. Maybe we can make a reference to a pre-print or forthcoming version of the dataset paper, I am not sure what the solution will be, but if you can email me the deadline you are working towards we can try to find a solution.

Cheers,

Nick

Nick Landia

no leída,
7 jul 2022, 1:54:48 p.m.7/7/22
para RecSys-Challenge-2022
Hi again,

I have some more details on using the dataset right now before the official release at the conference:

For publications at other conferences please use a placeholder reference for now and replace it with the proper reference when that becomes available for the camera-ready of your paper. In the unlikely event that the camera-ready deadline of your other conference is before the RecSys conference and you want to use the dataset let me know directly and I can make an "in print" reference for you.

Cheers,

Nick

Responder a todos
Responder al autor