when to stop forming a team?

im0qianqian

May 5, 2022, 2:33:19 AM5/5/22
to RecSys-Challenge-2022
The rules specify:
    Teams may be merged only during the Validation phase. After the Validation phase ends and the Testing phase starts, merging teams is not allowed anymore. If you participate in this Challenge as part of a team, then you may participate in one team only.

What is the detailed start date of verification phase and testing phase? I want to know when to stop forming a team.

Thank you.

Nick Landia

May 13, 2022, 7:12:57 PM5/13/22
to RecSys-Challenge-2022
Hi,

we will announce this officially next week but preliminary start date for the testing phase is May 30th. From that date onwards the teams are fixed and submission of the final evaluation file will also open around that time.

Cheers,

Nick