How do I register for the event?

Minghao Li

May 15, 2021, 8:33:49 AM5/15/21
to recsys-challenge2021

Hello,

I have read all the information on recsys-twitter.com and the terms&conditions page, but I am still unsure how to join the competition.

To my understanding, I should click the second link in the screenshot "Twitter Developer Program" to sign up for an API account or the "registration & data access" button. But even if that's the case, I cannot open these links: the pages they lead to never finish loading, even if I use my VPN (I'm in China; the VPN I'm using is FortiClient).

What should I do? Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

The webpage and page after I click the links:

Screen Shot 2021-05-15 at 8.25.09 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-05-15 at 8.29.33 PM.png