Is the final update of the competition leaderboard over?

용자윤

Jun 25, 2021, 12:58:57 AM6/25/21
to recsys-cha...@googlegroups.com, 오혜지
Hello.
Is the final update of the competition leaderboard over?
I wonder why my final grade shows up as recline_3.
I remember that recline_3 was uploaded much earlier.

upload user name : hyez_o
team member : nyongja2
method : reckie_7, reckie_8

Alykhan Tejani

Jun 25, 2021, 4:01:37 AM6/25/21
to 용자윤, recsys-challenge2021, 오혜지
Hi,

Your method recline_3 had better performance than reckie_7, hence it was picked. Your submission reckie_8 was submitted at 11:36pm UTC but then failed, it was resubmitted at ~3am UTC on the 24th which is past the deadline, hence not considered.

Best,
Aly

Alykhan Tejani | Staff Research Engineer | Twitter, Inc.
20 Air Street, Soho, London W1B 5DL, UK
ate...@twitter.com @alykhantejani