Customer Service Technical Support Analyst

Recruitment network

Sep 30, 2022, 12:47:02 PM9/30/22
to Recruitment network

Our Organisation

At Pearson VUE, we believe the capacity for growth lies within all of us - the potential to learn, to stretch, to constantly better ourselves. Through our worldwide network of test centres and partnerships within virtually every industry, we deliver high-stakes exams empowering professions to certify and license individuals across the globe.

Pearson VUE is featured on The Forbes list of Best Employers and The Stonewall Top 100 Employers list, and we are recognised in the Best Employers for Diversity 2019 awards.

Learn more about Pearson VUE and our parent company Pearson, the world's leading learning company, at https://pearson.jobs.

Your Opportunity

You will collaborate with the Testing Services Technologies Team and the Product Manager to support over 100 clients worldwide. In addition, you will work with the Pearson VUE Exam Services teams, Project Managers, and the Business Development Managers to provide product support and knowledge for the Pearson VUE test development tools.

You will be engaging directly with customers and users, providing our clients with support and training as defined by the project managers.

You will be enlisted to support and implement the company’s policies and procedures around Quality and Security as well as Health and Safety.

As a member of the Testing Services Technologies Team, you will also act as a central resource for Pearson VUE’s other test development tools.

Key Responsibilities

  • New Client Implementation - Working with Project Managers to provide on-site and off-site training to clients on Pearson VUE test development tools.

  • Expert Knowledge on test development tools – Demonstrating and explaining current functionality to the Product Manager, Project Managers, Business Development Managers, and Exam Services Teams.

  • Enhancement Requests - Understanding client requests and proposing future functionality enhancements.

  • Defect Identification - Assisting with defect identification, tracking and escalation to the Software Development and QA Teams.

  • Communication and training - Communicating software changes, updates, and new functionality to clients and stakeholders as well as providing internal trainings and briefings.

  • Liaise with Clients – Supporting the development and management of the exam item banking and item creation process.

  • Collaborating with a Global Team – Working together with Testing Services Technologies Team and other internal teams on product enhancements, issues, and training.

  • Pre-sales Support – Providing product demonstrations and requirements gathering.

  • Post-sales Integration – Support the initiation of new and migration of existing certification programs as well as client training and advice on best practices.

  • Problem Solving – Investigating and resolving complex issues relating to functionality

  • Continuous improvement - Providing feedback on software development status and monitoring monthly releases.

Essential Experience & Qualifications

  • Higher educational qualification in a technology related field preferred

  • Experience and understanding of software programming, testing, and quality assurance concepts

  • Experience delivering presentations and training to a client-based audience

  • Strong organizational skills as well as a detailed, logical, and common-sense approach to objectives, goals, and projects

  • Ability to work in a dynamic team environment coupled with the ability to communicate successfully to global audiences and across multiple cultures.

  • Commitment to a high level of service delivery to ensure customer satisfaction

  • Also, be able to deal with service failures and prioritise customer needs

  • Proficient with Microsoft SQL

  • Full valid, non-restrictive passport

  • Full valid and clean UK driving license

  • Strong knowledge of Microsoft products and technologies, including Windows, Word, Excel, Access, and Powershell

Desirable Experience & Qualifications

  • Basic proficiency in XML and JSON

  • Knowledge of IT and network architecture

  • Ability to install basic Windows programs and applications

  • Knowledge of a second language

Working Arrangements

  • 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday between the hours of 09:00 and 17:30, with a commitment to peak time requirement as may be required to fulfil project needs; occasional work on outside of standard business hours to accommodate global clients in different time zones (e.g., Middle East, Asia)

  • Potential travel both national and international (including US)

Your Benefits & Reward

We’ll expect a lot and we know you’ll do great work, so we give a lot back with some of the best benefits in the business! Along with learning, development and mentoring opportunities, our range of benefits can support the different needs of our diverse colleagues, and their families too. Joining our Pearson family can provide you with unlimited and truly global career progression options, and you can also look forward to exploring our impressive benefits, such as:

  • Work from home days

  • A starting holiday of 25 days

  • Generous pension scheme where we match and double what you contribute.

  • Maternity, paternity, and family care leave as well as flexible work policies.

  • Shares and stock purchase options.

  • Healthcare and dental plans, and an employee wellbeing assistance programme for you and your family to help balance work, family and personal life.

  • Cycle to work program, gym membership concessions in selected office locations, along with retail and leisure discounts.

Our Recruitment Process

Please ensure that you apply directly on our Pearson Careers website only. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible. Wishing you success with your application!

#LI-POST

Learning is the most powerful force for change in the world. More than 20,000 Pearson employees deliver our products and services in nearly 200 countries, all working towards a common purpose – to help everyone achieve their potential through learning. We do that by providing high quality, digital content and learning experiences, as well as assessments and qualifications that help people build their skills and grow with the world around them. We are the world’s leading learning company. Learn more at pearsonplc.com. Pearson believes that wherever learning flourishes, so do people. We are committed to being an anti-racist company in everything we do. We value the power of an inclusive culture and a strong sense of belonging. We promote a culture where differences are embraced, opportunities are accessible, consideration and respect are the norm, and all individuals are supported in reaching their full potential. Through our talent, we believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion make us a more innovative and vibrant place to work. People are at the center, and we are committed to a sustainable environment and workplace where talent can learn, grow, and thrive.

To learn more about Pearson’s commitment to a diverse and inclusive workforce, please click here:  http://www.pearson.com/careers/diversity-and-inclusion.html

Pearson is an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate against employees or job applicants and select the best person for each job based on relevant skills and experience.

We are also committed to building an accurate picture of the make-up of the workforce and encouraging equality and diversity.

The information you provide will stay confidential, and be stored securely. It will not be seen by those involved in making decisions as part of the recruitment process.

SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION

Join the conversations:

https://social.network.europa.eu/@EU_Commission/109081582676679744
https://social.network.europa.eu/@ELA/109082695528350218
https://social.network.europa.eu/@ELA/109081087305110791
https://social.network.europa.eu/@EUIPO/109082255095765592
https://social.network.europa.eu/@EU_Commission/109086824389349871
https://social.bund.de/@ltrlp/109075465659025766
https://social.bund.de/@ltrlp/109047146671523790
https://bawü.social/@unifreiburg/109081605536912574
https://bawü.social/@unifreiburg/109070219037933319
https://bawü.social/@lfdi/109012175932641949

https://mastodon.sdf.org/@mral/109084894024521322
https://mastodon.sdf.org/@ne1for23/109083628691042058
https://hostux.social/@fsf/109084410671872566
https://mastodon.social/@CollaboraOffice/109085749220828223
https://mastodon.online/@vivaldibrowser/109055589719369676

Vekant.com is available in the following countries, United statesCanadaUnited Kingdom,AustraliaGermanyFranceItalySpainBrazilBelgiumIndiaSouth AfricaPortugaland more..