Licensing

star...@gmail.com

Oct 25, 2012, 11:14:44 PM10/25/12
to recons...@googlegroups.com
Me and a friend just purchased the ReconstructmeQT one seat License for each of us. We are however unable to locate the license file. Where can we find this?

Christoph Heindl

Oct 26, 2012, 4:40:21 AM10/26/12
to recons...@googlegroups.com, star...@gmail.com

Am Freitag, 26. Oktober 2012 05:14:44 UTC+2 schrieb star...@gmail.com:
Me and a friend just purchased the ReconstructmeQT one seat License for each of us. We are however unable to locate the license file. Where can we find this?

I replied to you by e-mail.

Best,
Christoph

shinca...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2012, 1:52:41 PM11/18/12
to recons...@googlegroups.com, star...@gmail.com

I could use some help also. I "Generated Hardware Hashes" but don't know who to send 'em to.

-Carlos

Christoph Heindl

Nov 19, 2012, 1:22:50 AM11/19/12
to recons...@googlegroups.com, star...@gmail.com, shinca...@gmail.com

I could use some help also.  I "Generated Hardware Hashes" but don't know who to send 'em to.

Please reply it to E-Mail you received from sh...@profactor.at

savy...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2012, 1:44:09 AM11/29/12
to recons...@googlegroups.com
I am trying to use the non commercial license but the software doesn't know where the license file is. Where can I find it? Thanks

Christoph Heindl

Nov 29, 2012, 2:25:53 AM11/29/12
to recons...@googlegroups.com, savy...@gmail.com

Am Donnerstag, 29. November 2012 07:44:09 UTC+1 schrieb savy...@gmail.com:
I am trying to use the non commercial license but the software doesn't know where the license file is. Where can I find it?  Thanks

Sorry for the confusion, but without a license it already runs in non-commercial mode.

sai...@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2013, 9:15:07 AM4/1/13
to recons...@googlegroups.com
Christoph,

We paid for a single license of Qt a couple days ago and have emailed the request info to sh...@profactor.at but haven't received anything yet. Please send the license ASAP as we need to use the software for a job this week and want it to work quickly. Maybe an automated licensing system would be better?

Here's a copy of the request code:

hashes: "ltwk0fsxZWqi1nvgLdxsJw=="
hashes: "ZWL/ZFbwKsSL4iJzeHjLyw=="
hashes: "xgOGsrLoqyxx4thpJayBrg=="
hashes: "mzI4aM0iUjbsvEqQvrtpFg=="
hashes: "bWhw73yJ1dbfRnx6leUH2A=="
hashes: "sTFVxl8wUZpmvJeZjjOc7A=="

Thanks

Christoph Heindl

Apr 2, 2013, 11:13:23 AM4/2/13
to recons...@googlegroups.com, sai...@gmail.com

Am Montag, 1. April 2013 15:15:07 UTC+2 schrieb sai...@gmail.com:
Christoph,

We paid for a single license of Qt a couple days ago and have emailed the request info to sh...@profactor.at but haven't received anything yet. Please send the license ASAP as we need to use the software for a job this week and want it to work quickly. Maybe an automated licensing system would be better?

Sorry nobody was in around the easter holidays. Yes, automatic licensing would be great :)

Christoph Heindl

Apr 2, 2013, 11:13:48 AM4/2/13
to recons...@googlegroups.com, sai...@gmail.com

Am Montag, 1. April 2013 15:15:07 UTC+2 schrieb sai...@gmail.com:
Christoph,

We paid for a single license of Qt a couple days ago and have emailed the request info to sh...@profactor.at but haven't received anything yet. Please send the license ASAP as we need to use the software for a job this week and want it to work quickly. Maybe an automated licensing system would be better?

Did you get your license yet?

Robert de Saint Phalle

Jan 9, 2018, 10:14:33 AM1/9/18
to Christoph Heindl, recons...@googlegroups.com, Profactor GmbH
Hi Christoph (or whoever gets this at Profactor),

Hope all's well.

My hard drive failed and I'm reinstalling ReconstuctMe but the site isn't letting me download the application. Is there any way around this or do I have to purchase the software again (3rd time)?

Thanks,
Robert

Shop

Jan 10, 2018, 2:42:23 AM1/10/18
to Robert de Saint Phalle, Christoph Heindl, recons...@googlegroups.com, Shop

Hi,

have you tried to download the Software from the following site?

http://reconstructme.net/get/

Regards,

Dieses E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der vorgesehene Adressat sind, so bitten wir Sie, uns unverzüglich zu informieren und die Nachricht zu löschen. Nach dem Telekommunikationsgesetz sind Sie verpflichtet, den Inhalt der Nachricht sowie die Tatsache ihres Empfanges weder aufzuzeichnen, noch Unbefugten mitzuteilen oder für irgendwelche Zwecke zu verwerten, sondern diese zu löschen.

Der Austausch von Nachrichten via E-Mail dient ausschließlich Informationszwecken. Jegliche rechtsgeschäftliche Erklärungen der PROFACTOR GmbH bedürfen zu ihrer Rechtswirksamkeit der schriftlichen, firmenmäßigen Bestätigung.