Non-realtime

Piotr Kurowski

May 4, 2016, 5:30:37 AM5/4/16
to ReconstructMe
Hello,
is there a possibility in ReconstructMe SDK to load depth and color images from files for example .png and use it like data from sensor? There is a function that load images from files "reme_image_load_from_file" but i don't know how add this data to reme_sensor_t. I know that there is recorder options reme_recorder_t, but I can't use because I will use platform which ReconstructMe don't support and then next use ReconstructMe on another plaftorm. So I have to send data without recorder. Maybe there is possibility to craft depth.gz and color.avi yourself and then use it with ReconstructMe? But the best option will be to load data from image from disk and use it like sensor data.

Thank You for Your help!

Peter Kurowski

ibi...@comcast.net

May 4, 2016, 10:08:34 PM5/4/16
to recons...@googlegroups.com, ibi...@comcast.net
How did you get my email address ????  from whom ????

Aug 16, 2017, 8:57:07 PM8/16/17
to ReconstructMe
Hey Peter, I know it's been a while, but I'm interested in doing the same thing. Did you ever figure out a solution to this?