Camboard Pico Flexx

Lucas van Rennes

Apr 6, 2016, 6:17:14 AM4/6/16
to ReconstructMe
Hello,

Can the CamBoard pico flexx from PMD technologies be connected to the Reconstructme program?

This would allow really sharp scans starting at 0.1mm resolution at the closest range.

Anyone know who has integrated this depth camera into a scanner?  Next to Google Tango, and Mantis Vision Mv4D?

jhern...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2017, 8:34:19 PM1/22/17
to ReconstructMe
Hi Lucas,

This reply may be far too late, but I am actually in the process of attempting to implement the pico flexx sensor into a 3D scanner for a senior design project affiliated with the University of Arizona. I am interested in discussing your question and potentially gaining some insight of my own. If you're willing, please respond to my post at your earliest convenience.